Friday, September 23, 2011

SEIRAN FESTIVAL!!!!!

(Some prizes won!!)


Last post for last week, hahaha..Sunday!! Actually, I decided to stay at home and rest, since all the events from Thursday to Saturday was tiring but I still went to Waseda on Sunday!! hahahaha, actually, the school is kinda near my school but I didn't notice about it, hahaha


(It's quite good actually!!)


Seiran Fest, is kinda serve as an open house day for outsiders to have a look around the school, introducing the locals, the Japanese Cultures..Went there at 12 with Johnathan and Lin, and met Xin You there..he was there since 9am, he practically tried everything already and accompanied us and walked around again..There's alots of games to play and i won a Mickey Mouse cup in a lucky draw, hahahaha..Because Minnie Mouse gave me the luck, hahahaha, some of u might know what I'm talking about, hahaha..Then off to the canteen, *Thay call it Cookhouse, but you know why people like me like to call it a CANTEEN* ahahaha, for lunch..While queueing up for food, there's a number of bands performing on stage, and most of them are great!! Managed to flim one of the bands playing but i think it's better not to post anywhere online, since the school is advising not to post videos or pictures of the students to protect their privacy, and I'm honour that for now, hahaha..But each band managed to perform 1 song only as there is too many bands already, hahaha..but the thing is the locals are not responsive at all, they're just queueing for food, not even applause, but the students are very supportive though, hahahaha..After having lunch, we continued to play some games in various classrooms, and managed to get more prizes!! hahaha, and we went seperate ways around 5 and i went home after that, by that time, i was limping already, the leg cramped on saturday, begin to hurt and i had to limp, hahaha..And i was limping to work on monday as well!! hahahaha..All in all, i can say last week was a total Japanese culture week for me, hahahaha




And lastly,



Actually, I'm looking for her..Please drop me a email or msg, if you know her..And pls, I'm serious about this, I really hope see her again.






Peace!!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment