Sunday, December 19, 2010

STGCC 2010 Day 2!!!???

Day 2, I went with Ashley..The cosplayers are gone, i guess they went to the EOY instead..Well, it's better for us cause Ashley don't really like anime stuffs, and i think STGCC is meant for comics stuff, mainly those superheroes or star wars..But saturday was like a cosplay event or some anime event..so, without the cosplayers and stuff the hall was more acessible and we're able to see more things..ahhaha


And i managed to take a pic with our childhood heroes!!


This is how I got Luka Chan home..in my pocket..


When we're walking, i saw this Luka plushie and starting to think " Shit, shld i get it?! " Actually, I got a Black Rocker Shooter on saturday, so i begin to think should i or should i not..until to a point Ashley got fed up..hahaha..In the end, i decided to get it, then the sales told me they went out of plastic bags..What the Heck sia..Nevertheless, i still got her..And she's my "daughter" hahaha, hence the surname, hahaha(acutally, -chan in Jap is little, eg. Luka-chan in jap = xiao Luka in chinese or Little Luka in eng) So i was carrying her in this way back home..and of course, there are ppl giving me the weird looks..Well, if you know me, i will just give ppl the " I don't give a shit attitude " Yeaaaaaaaaah~~ So yar, that concludes my day 2 @ STGCC,


PS: I don't have a camera so there's not much pics for day 2..haha




Peace Out~!!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment