Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!!?!?!

Presents~~~
The weekdays on the x'mas week is more or less the same..just that it's 1/2 day on the 24th..hahaha, went back office..i saw two presents (from Shimin and Siti) was on my table..so touched siol..hahaha, then ppl in the office started to exchange gifts, and Patrick gave me 1 followed by Susan..I'm like "Damn, i got bought nth for them for x'mas.." So embrassing sia..Totally wasn't expecting it..so yar.. After work, went punggol plaza to get a hair cut, and the auntie who always cut for me goes " aiyo, u very long time nv cut ar?? out of shape already " "Yar, so it's time to get it back in shape..hahaha" i said to her.. after hair cut, i just went home and spend the day at home..Preparing for the 25th, the dinner with the band~~~


Marina Square~~


Went dinner at Pariss International at Marina Sq on X'mas day, a fun one of course..hahaha, since when we're not having fun out as a band..hahaha..finally managed to see Luke after his first 2 weeks in Tekong..


In front of Pariss!!


The Boys


And Girls


Then we went wondering around and decide to check out the top garden of the Esplanade to check out some place for our *SECRET* and..

Stargazing

I feel like I'm Super Seiyan

Sean : So smelly sia.. Daivd: It's not me Luke: Sorry Sorry
And we go Sorry Sorry

And this is our Boyband photoshoot

I guess i watched too much Bruce Lee, Ip Man and Chen Zhen..

All and all good day out!!!

A fun day out, with me missing my last train..hahaha..We'll always be a band, be as bonded as we are, a family no matter when, where, how..even if 1 of us go overseas or what. Oh, we also have decided to change our band name to LiAR..It means Love is wAR!!!




My Fav Pic of the DAY~~~


Peace Out~!!
DC


No comments:

Post a Comment