Wednesday, December 29, 2010

May'n!!!!

May'n~~~


She's my fav. female singer of the recent. She has a powerful and strong voice unlike the most of the J-pop singers. She debuted in 2005 with the single Crazy Crazy Crazy under her full name May Nakabayashi but wasn't well received. Until 2007, when she was choosen to be the singing voice of Sheryl Nome in Macross Frontier. She shot right to fame because of that character and that's how i get to know her songs~~~ She changed her name to May'n in 2008, taken from May Nakabayashi - implying her wish to become a "main" artist in the world. I was honoured to go to her st live outside of Japan, which is the AFA 08 in Singapore. It was so breath taking, I got attracted to her voice at that moment. She sounded as good as the recorded song in live..then, she returned to Singapore for AFA 09, but I didnt went to catch her live..But AFA X, i went to watch her concert again~~ hahahaha..It somehow just reminded how I become her fans since 08..hahahaha, and she waved to me TWICE during the performance because everyone in front of me was sitting down and partly becuase i was holding at least 10 lightsticks, at least 10..i dont know how come i ended with so many,everyone just gave me their's but there's only 6 of us..hahaha, don't care already, just wave..hahaha and i was wearing super flashy Kamen Rider T-shirt..hahahaha, she was smiling at me when she was waving to me~~~ so touched siol..GOT eye contact 1 horz..hahahahaha..The concert in AFA X consist of SCANDAL, ANGELA and May'n, all of us went because of SCANDAL but i was the only who likes May'n as well, so they just dump the lightsticks to me..hahahahaha
It will be nice if i can be the drummer for her back up band~~ hahaha
This will be my target, no mater how long i'm gona take~~~

My Favourite May'n singles. (Not in order)

1. Diamond Crevasse (Highly recommended!!!!)

2. Itezza Gogo Kuji Don't be late

3. Northern Cross

4. Universal Bunny

5. Pink Monsoon

6. Shinjitemiru

7. Ready, Go!



Peace Out~!!
DC, May'n Fan~

No comments:

Post a Comment