Monday, December 13, 2010

My Band!!

Allow me to introduce my band, EOS..We're a 5 piece band coming from all places, hahaha..We do rock, pop..anything that sound nice to you and me!! We're preparing for our debut..Although it is rough at times, i think we can pull it thru!!!


EOS are:
Vocals : Meng Hui
Guitars: Sean and Luke
Bass: Cheris
Drums: Me!!!

EOS started off with only Me and Luke, we were classmates for sometime.It was only just for having fun kinda jam..Slowly, we got cheris to join us, who is luke's junior as the bassist..And Meng Zi recommended her sister, Meng Hui to join us for a session and here we are, a vocalist..And here comes Sean, the guitarist!! He was recommended to me by our DEAR CPT RAYMOND, who still brags about "because of me, u all are a band" hahahahaha..Anyway, Cpt Raymond, Thank You Very Much!!! =)


This is the link to our Facebook page. Do come and support us!! Thank You!!



Peace Out~!!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment