Sunday, October 30, 2011

Music Week?!?!

(My 1st pair of Artise Series Sticks and Limited Edition sticks RINA's Limited Edition Sticks~~~ Stick bag sold seperately~~ RINNNNNNAAAAAAA!!!!)



This week has been filled with music too!! Since the auditions was drawing near, we took the opportuntity to jam on wednesday since it's a public holiday, the Deepavali!! Everything was running smoothly, so we're quite confident that we're up for it, hahaha..Went to school as usual on thursday and friday.

Ended school at 6 on friday, saw Jason on the bus,totally knocked out, hahaha..Went to meet XY to get my stuff, haha..Chatted awhile then off to cineleisure, he wanted to play afew rounds of PDA, hahaha..Then went back home after that.



(Hair styled by Cheris!!)



(A closer look, and Meng Hui with her batman cape!!)



Saturday was a big day!! Jammed in the morning then off to the auditions in the afternoon..Went to have lunch somewhere near the studio then we took a cab to the audition studios in the Sultan Plaza, all of us had no idea how to go, hence the cab, hahaha..Went to the toliet to style up, hahaha, and waited for ong's Henshin!!
Then we waited for quite awhile for our turn and here we go!! We were given 30secs to do a soundcheck..Then we began, and I messed up..Though, it did not affect the song badly, but the auditors heard it, damn fed up with myself..We practiced so hard, so long and I just had to fuck it up..Damn it..Then we took a bus to Marina Square, went chilled at KFC, and off back to home after that..

I guess I will spend the rest of the time being fed up with myself until the results are out..Just wana take this opportuntity to apologise to the band. I'm sorry that I screwed up..Sorry.



DC

No comments:

Post a Comment