Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tight Schedule!!

A packed weekend for this week, hahaha..Been running around the country, for work, for the band and for myself..Tiring but worthwhile, so there's nothing to complain about..it's been awhile, i woke up 7 plus in the morning on a Sunday as well, hahaha..What for?? it's a secret, H. I. M. I. T. S. U. des~~ hahahaha..I was practically out on the whole saturday, morning went jamming, lunch, then to expo to get some stuff for our secret project..Then went off to Tampines to meet Victor..It's been awhile since i last saw him, dinner then went to hang out for awhile and went home after that..After jamming, then i realised it's Saturday, and i've missed my Shibuhara Girls..Damn, hahaha..

As mention earlier, went out early on sunday..And i basically misread Sean's sms and brought my plushie out too, -__-; hahahaha..And of course, i put it in my bag, not hugging her like a daughter in case some people got any cute ideas on it..Although we didn't do much, it was super tiring..hahaha, basically, one of the lines in Eminem's Lose Yourself described us: Plams are sweaty, Knees weak, Arms are Heavy..

Photobucket
All set~~

Photobucket
Hehe


Photobucket
I found her wearing the cap when i got home from work, my mom just put it on her head when my cap fell off the hook and i just took this pic..hahaha



Peace!!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment