Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Week?!

May'n~~~~


For the past few weeks, I've been wondering where the heck is my enrolment package..Checked out the school's website and it says end of Feb, then the website updated to early March..I cant't stand to wait so i just went to call the school on monday and they said by end of this week..FINALLY, I received a call from school on wednesday to collect my enrolment package..Took an half day off, and went to school..Kinda almost freaked out when I was standing in front of the school..Went to the admin buliding and the first thing I saw is a girl filping right in front of me sia..kana stunned sia, it was the cheerleading team, i guess..hahaha, went up, get the package, check the contents and left the school..

Went back to school on Friday again to get my laptop, after comparing the specs and price for the laptops in school and in IT show..And turn out that school's price and specs are better, so yar..And finally got my first laptop in my life..hahaha, but need to sort out a no. of things before everything is fully operational..

UVERworld's Quaila come to my mind when the package was handed to me by the staff in school..If you know what's going on with me, then i guess you'll know why this song is up..hahahaha



Peace!!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment