Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday~~

Went to celebrate Cheris' birthday on sunday, though her birthday was on the 10th..hahaha, met the band at Plaza Singapura and went to watch "I AM NUMBER FOUR" quite a nice show, but not something that "woah" me..and we went to Ajisen at the Tokyo Walker...again..hahaha, i guess it's a woman's instinct to walk into Ajisen?? ahahaha, the first time was the plus one incident, second time was my mom and the third is Meng Hui, hahaha..Both my mom and Meng Hui just walked into Ajisen without looking..hahahhaa, anyone supports my theory?? hahahaha...Well, i kinda snapped after "a boy who didnt grew up insist to go his way" trying his stunts again..Not gona say anymore about that..

Bottomline, I chose Friendship over Practicalness..Do Not Make Me Regret My Decision..

After he left, we went around town area to look at some stuffs, i kinda feel better already..I guess stick with the band is always a cheer up thing for me..hahaha

Actually, I was feeling uncertain for the past couple of weeks, Have you ever had the feeling of you wanting something so bad but once it's in front of you, you stop and think?? Yar, that's kinda the thing going through my mind..Afraid of what you think it is but it turns out to be extactly not what you think it is?? Exploring new things??possiblilies?? If you're close enough, you know what's going on la..It's my weakness, i guess..friendship over practicalness, this uncertain shit..but hey, everyone got their's..
So, what's your's??

Speaking of exploring, i did something i didn't think that i will do it, hahahha...



Peace!!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment