Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

GONG XI FA CAI~~!!

Started off the week with Flu, how's that for a start, haiz..basically, i stayed at home all the way til friday..Sean and I went to cineleisure for a game of pool, hahaha..2 sick guys playing pool, hahaha..he's coughing like mad and i had flu as my company..The place where i went with ashley..Quite alot of ppl there actually, many many boys..and girls, hahaha...After pool, went to walk around..and we reached Plaza Singapura..Again, i'm standing in front of the Tokyo Walker, infront of the 3 Ramen shops and we went in Ajisen again, the 1st time, i went into the udon shop, 2nd time, my mother just walk into Ajisen when i was looking at the Aji no Chompon's menu..and the 3rd time still Ajisen..hahaha, no choice, the other shops' ramen are mostly spicy..then we went Mac and chit chat till he miss his last train..hahahaha, and i took my last train home and that's it for friday.

Went to the temple on saturday, then off to Nex..and again, my mother just walked into pizza hut, then to NUTC for the food for Sunday's lunch..Surpisingly, my old man and i can't seem to catch up sia..Never question about an auntie's determination, hahaha

Sunday, house visiting!!! My band went round robin for house visiting..and 1st stop is mine, poker cards and they tried the Rock Band game, with the drumset..hahaha, then lunch at my house then off the next stop, MH's house, and continued on the cards..hahaa, and last stop of the day is Cheris' house..had dinner at her house and the nice sparkling juice bottle..hahaha

*I was unwinding the wire gross kinda of thing connected to the cork.

Sean : careful, wait the cork fly

Me: Wont la, *unwinding

and POP, the cork flew, i duck my head to the left..natural reflex, hahahaha..Luckily, never hit anything that's breakable..heng ar..hahaha, and we went seperate ways home..and that's it, for my CNY week 1..hahaha


Peace!!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment