Thursday, February 17, 2011

Earphones!!!!


Comes with the box, a pouch, eartips (in the box) and the earphones ONLY.
I think alot of people did not hear the brand Hippo before.


My previous in-ear earphones lasted for 1 year 3mths and died on me on the day that Ashley left..just when i told Sean it lasted an year plus already, basket.. It was the Shroom by Hippo..Went to Jaben to trade in today..got the Shroom Extra Bass by Hippo with a top up of 30bucks..Retail price was $88


My previous one looks the same just that the buds are longer for the new one.

Sean wanted to me to listen to a song in his iTouch. His earphones are bluetooth ones and hanged around his neck like an necklace, so i took out my earphones from a carrying box.


Sean: Wah, got box siol
Me: Yes, more protection..if not, last for afew months nia..this pair lasted for a yr plus already..haha

That night, when the bus reached punggol..the right side got no sound coming out of it already..

So, how long does your's last??






Peace!!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment