Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Farewell.

(Who's boarding the plane??)

Went to play pool of ashley again on Wednesday, haha..This will be the last time we'll be playing together for at least 6mths..he is leaving sg for Aussie on sunday, 13th..So, i just seize the chance to hang out with him again before he leaves..And Thrusday went gym with Sean..I switched lesson with my senior..knowing her, i know she gona switch her monday lesson with me anyways, hahaha..Saw this girl in the gym, she's doing...what it seems to me, acrobatic stunts, damn flexible sia..I guess her abs and waist should be nice?? hahahaa..


Sunday went to sean's house to pai nian, our last stop..Last sunday was mine, mh's and cheris' place..Then we went to catch the movie "Homecoming"..I would give an average rating?? It's funny but the plots gets kinda..boring after awhile..And Mark Lee, HK people don't speak like that..After the movies, Sean and I headed down to the airport to see Ashley off..Met MJ, Kelvin Koh and Marcus..they went to send ash too..Chatted awhile after ash left, then home sweet home..

Marcus : "David, you left the army, the army never left you eh?? "

I was wearing the white camo bermuas carrying a bag with US army pixelised camo'ed...




Peace!!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment