Monday, November 14, 2011

Love...Pawa?!, part 2

(Stealth Shot. NOTE: Not my plate.)


They ordered food and shared with me, i just paid for my snare so i'm practically penniless..The overall experience was ok, never been to one before, so don't know what to expect also, hahaha..Some interesting things were like they write messages on the plate and food and they "power up" your food too..hahaha, and the sabo party begins..

When we are about to leave, we saw that there is photographing service with the maids, so..they push me to take a picture with them, and my phone rang, i turned to a side and answer the phone..Bad move..Real bad..they just filled up my name and her's..It's just damn embrassing la, last time don't have the chance, then now..haiz..Jit pai siao liao..Thanks ar, LiAR, -__-; Took a picture, waited for it to process then off to Ranking to get a snare bag, hahaha..Mad rush, we left MMK almost around 6.45 and Ranking closes at 7..Took a cab down and got there in time..hahaha

Just when i thought the sabo-ing ends there..i was wrong..

Went to scape for jamming on Sunday, they never once stop doing the freaking cat paw pose at all, just kept doing and doing, plus the "power up" dance too for the whole 3hours of jamming..I tried my best to turn away but stil..haiz..then Xin You called and asked me to a poster holder tube for him,so we went to get 1 for him at art friend in Taka and went to Suntec to pass him..Upon meeting him, passed him the tube, then Ong told Xin You to go to the AFA shop and get a poster, i thought it's for him, but wrong again..He told him to get a poster of her..for me..WHAT THE SHIT!!!! Then we had dinner at Suntec after that and call it a day..


(Random.)




From not expecting anything to unexpected circumstances..These people really ar..nothing to say..hahaha

They really pay money to my pain..Thanks ar, hahaha


Peace!!
DC

1 comment: