Monday, January 31, 2011

Rocker??!!!

It's very rocker to walk in the rain!!!!



The week passed by with nothing special..so yar, nothing to talk about, just that thursday had a " extra note in the bar " hahahaha, not gona talk about it, just that now "ok." is a sensitive word to me..And my old man went to finish my Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood for me..basket..

Saturday, went Sean's hse to do some damage, hahaha..practiced acoustic songs for his friend's birthday party..on my way home, took a bus home..the bus was an old one, so it start dripping the moment the rain was like a thunderstorm and there's this dude sitting under the dripping area..he did not move, instead, he open his umbrella..i was like " dude, what the heck?? " Of course, i didnt say or do anything..Never approach someone who's doing abnormal stuff..hahaha

The rain didnt stop at all on sunday..but we still went to the studio and Ong joined us for the session, everything was cool, gald to have him with us!! hahaha, i msg'ed everyone to at least take an umbrella and another msg saying IT'S VERY ROCKER TO WALK IN THE RAIN!!! YEAH AHHHHH~!!!!! hahaha, and they replied me with all sorts of reply..hahaha
After jamming, we hanged around till 6 then head to ben's house for his birthday gig!!
Because of that, i missed my CSI: Miami..T.T, hahahaha..


Peace!!
DC

No comments:

Post a Comment